Privacy and Personal Information Policy
AAM is committed to meeting its legal and ethical requirements in regard to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information. To achieve this outcome, AAM is committed to the following actions.
In collecting personal information AAM will comply with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended from time to time, and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
- AAM is committed to ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and security of all information.
- AAM will only collect personal information by ethical and lawful means.
- AAM will not disclose an individual’s personal information to another person or organisation unless:
- The individual concerned is reasonably likely to have been aware, or made aware, that information of that kind is usually passed to that person or organisation
- The individual concerned has given written consent
- AAM believes on reasonable grounds that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of the individual concerned or of another person
- The disclosure is required or authorised by or under law
AAM is committed to the principle that Individuals have the right to access the personal information that AAM holds about them.
In accordance with the principle of “Open and Transparent Management of Personnel Information” (APP 1), AAM acknowledges the following:
AAM may collect any personal information provided during and associated with, but not limited to, any online enquiry, client queries, project executions, employment applications and as required for running a business. The information will be collected and stored in both hard copy and electronic formats (including in databases and information management systems), and will only be used for purposes associated with the operations of the AAM Group business, including marketing, business development and compliance with any legal requirements. The AAM Group operations extend to multiple countries across Asia, the Pacific region and Africa, and more generally worldwide. Personal information collecting may be transferred too, and used in, these locations. Individuals can exercise their right under the Privacy Act to seek access to the personal information that AAM hold about them, by contacting AAM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require further information on the AAM Privacy and Personal Information Policy, please email your request to email@example.com.